Many small business owners are building blogs and websites with WordPress and are looking for WordPress themes for business.
Having used Genesis Pro themes ourselves, we are sure that they are an excellent option for most small businesses.
Moreover, Genesis Pro has incredible security, helping you keep and grow your profits through your small business blog or website.
Genesis Pro Has the Best WordPress Themes for Business
Genesis Pro WordPress themes are designed with business in mind.
First of all, these WordPress themes for business are hard-coded for SEO – so you get the best search engine optimization.
The best SEO means you’ll have search results for your blog posts near the top of Google.
That’s a big value add.
Next, these WordPress themes are built with security in mind.
Meaning you can know that your profits are protected, and no one is going to interfere with your sales funnel.
Third, these themes are visually pleasing and designed to get conversions.
Conversions through sales, conversions through marketing, conversions through email, all available with Genesis Pro WordPress themes for business.
- Why Genesis Pro Has The Best WordPress Themes
- Which WordPress Theme Is Best For Blogging?
- For WordPress Themes With Sidebar, Try The Genesis Framework
- WordPress Themes For Business: Why Genesis Pro Is Best
- WordPress Themes For Blogs: Try Genesis Pro
- Which WordPress Theme Is Best For SEO?
- Genesis Pro Review: Should I Buy Genesis Pro?
- Choose A Free vs Premium WordPress Theme
With Genesis Pro, Optimize Your WordPress Blog for Profits Through Recommended Partners
Because you’re a businessperson, looking to optimize your WordPress blog for profits is an intelligent decision.
In addition, we think that building a profitable blog makes good business sense to the small businessperson.
In order to build a profitable blog, you may want to interact with some of our recommended vendors and partners.
- WP Engine – $20 a month, excellent web hosting
- BlueHost – #1 recommended web hosting for beginners
- ConvertKit – $10 a month, email marketing to turn readers into email subscribers
- Semrush – 7-day free trial, then $230 a month – excellent SEO tool
- SpyFu – $39 a month, SEO and PPC tool, with competitor keyword analytics
- All-in-One SEO Pro – $99 – $299 a year, this SEO WordPress plugin performs beautifully
- MonsterInsights Pro – $99 a year, now you’ll have advanced WordPress analytics for your business site
These companies set the standard for performance with WordPress blogs and sites.
When you spend money with these vendors, you’ll be setting yourself for success.
- How To Find Your Blog Audience
- Define Your Blog Value Proposition & USP
- How Do I Establish Blog Differentiation?
- What Is A Blog Niche?
- The Blog Niche Of “You”
- The Many Benefits Of A Focused Blog Niche
- How To Identify Profitable Blog Niches
- The 777 Method For Finding Your Blog Niche
- Choose Your Blog Niche Based On Big Referral Programs
- Choose A Blog Niche From Hobbies And Lifelong Interests
- Start With Why To Get A Perfect Blog Niche
Get Genesis Pro WordPress Themes for Business Free, Saving $360 a Year
Some businesspeople like to get a great deal and save money too.
Plus, we get our web hosting from WP Engine so it’s an obvious win that you get excellent hosting and all those premium themes at no additional cost, saving you $360.
- For $100, Which Web Hosting Is Best For A Blogger?
- Kinsta vs WP Engine: What Is The Difference Between The Two?
- What Is The Best Web Hosting For Small Business?
- HostGator vs BlueHost: Which Is Better For Bloggers?
- Can BlueHost Be Good For Small Business Web Hosting
- What Is The Best Web Hosting For Beginner Bloggers?
- Does Free Web Hosting For Bloggers Really Exist…
- Shared And Managed WordPress Hosting: What’s The Difference?
- Why You Should Choose WordPress Web Hosting
When you’re looking for WordPress themes for business, then we find that Genesis Pro is best.
The 10 WordPress themes included in Genesis Pro are coded for SEO success, as well as business success.
Plus, the security built into Genesis Pro really helps businesses succeed.
You can optimize your blog for profits with our recommended partners, including ConvertKit – for $10 a month, the best email marketing in the business.