Some bloggers may be looking for WordPress themes with sidebar.
You might want the beautiful functionality of a premium WordPress theme but want to keep that classic sidebar aesthetic.
If you want a WordPress theme with a sidebar, then an excellent choice is the Genesis Framework.
The Genesis framework is open-source and free.
Let us talk about all the ways you can benefit from these WordPress themes with sidebar.
Bloggers Will Like Genesis WordPress Themes with Sidebar
Bloggers have always had an easy time with WordPress themes with sidebar.
The sidebar feature has helped people to show off social media accounts, get email addresses, display advertising, and link to related blog content.
Lately, many WordPress themes do not feature sidebars anymore.
The good news for those who still want a sidebar is that Genesis WordPress themes have a sidebar function built into the layout.
You simply go to “site layout” and move the default layout to “display a sidebar.”
That fast, you have a WordPress theme with the sidebar.
- How To Find Your Blog Audience
- Define Your Blog Value Proposition & USP
- How Do I Establish Blog Differentiation?
- What Is A Blog Niche?
- The Blog Niche Of “You”
- The Many Benefits Of A Focused Blog Niche
- How To Identify Profitable Blog Niches
- The 777 Method For Finding Your Blog Niche
- Choose Your Blog Niche Based On Big Referral Programs
- Choose A Blog Niche From Hobbies And Lifelong Interests
- Start With Why To Get A Perfect Blog Niche
How To Get Genesis Pro for Free and Save $360 a Year for WordPress Themes With Sidebar
Genesis Pro features 10 themes built based on the Genesis framework.
That means these 10 themes are excellent for SEO and getting your site ranked on Google.
- Why Genesis Pro Has The Best WordPress Themes
- Which WordPress Theme Is Best For Blogging?
- For WordPress Themes With Sidebar, Try The Genesis Framework
- WordPress Themes For Business: Why Genesis Pro Is Best
- WordPress Themes For Blogs: Try Genesis Pro
- Which WordPress Theme Is Best For SEO?
- Genesis Pro Review: Should I Buy Genesis Pro?
- Choose A Free vs Premium WordPress Theme
Integrate Email Marketing into Your Genesis WordPress Theme for Best Results
Next, we want to talk about integrating email marketing into your WordPress blog.
This is simple and easy to do, whether with the Genesis framework, or Genesis Pro themes, or other themes based on the Genesis open-source framework.
The point is that you will want to integrate email marketing, and email opt-in forms, into your blog.
That is what we are building with these WordPress themes.
We are building blogs.
So, you will want to add email marketing to the mix and add those opt-in boxes you see on all those blogs and websites.
When you do, you will turn loyal readers into blog subscribers.
You create another income channel, too, because you can make money every time you send an email to your list.
For email marketing, we recommend ConvertKit, for $10 a month.
If you want to use WordPress themes with sidebar, then look no further than Genesis, the open-source theme framework from StudioPress.
Bloggers love using Genesis to have WordPress themes with the sidebar, and to make the most of the sidebar feature.
If you sign up for WP Engine web hosting, you can get Genesis themes for free, savings of $360 a year.
Adding ConvertKit to your blog helps you gain new subscribers, and you can make your blog a profitable blog.
Get 10 Genesis WordPress themes for free when you sign up for WP Engine.
- For $100, Which Web Hosting Is Best For A Blogger?
- Kinsta vs WP Engine: What Is The Difference Between The Two?
- What Is The Best Web Hosting For Small Business?
- HostGator vs BlueHost: Which Is Better For Bloggers?
- Can BlueHost Be Good For Small Business Web Hosting
- What Is The Best Web Hosting For Beginner Bloggers?
- Does Free Web Hosting For Bloggers Really Exist…
- Shared And Managed WordPress Hosting: What’s The Difference?
- Why You Should Choose WordPress Web Hosting