In this article, we’re going to talk about a free vs premium WordPress theme.
Specifically, we’ll talk about whether you should choose a free theme or a premium WordPress theme.
Both free and premium WP themes have value, but the difference is all about the design, and look of your site.
There are many free WordPress themes to choose from within WordPress.
You can get the Genesis theme and 9 more in a package called Genesis Pro, for $360.
Should I Choose a Free vs Premium WordPress Theme?
When you are getting started blogging for profit, and even before you have made a dollar, a free WordPress theme is usually a good starting place.
We started with the Twenty Twenty Three theme, because that’s the year we were in when we started!
There are certainly plenty of free WordPress themes to choose from.
When you go to add a new Theme on WordPress, you can see a menu of options filled with thousands of free themes for you to choose from.
WordPress is getting better every year, and these free themes are excellent.
However, you might find value in a premium theme for more design control.
Thus, the question of a free vs premium WordPress theme.
If you want a premium WordPress theme, then we recommend Genesis Pro by Studio Press.
To set up your WordPress theme, you’ll need a WordPress web hosting partner, and we recommend BlueHost.
For $360, you get 10 WordPress themes that are built to convert and are visually beautiful.
The Genesis Pro themes are known by bloggers as the best for SEO on the internet.
- Why Genesis Pro Has The Best WordPress Themes
- Which WordPress Theme Is Best For Blogging?
- For WordPress Themes With Sidebar, Try The Genesis Framework
- WordPress Themes For Business: Why Genesis Pro Is Best
- WordPress Themes For Blogs: Try Genesis Pro
- Which WordPress Theme Is Best For SEO?
- Genesis Pro Review: Should I Buy Genesis Pro?
- Choose A Free vs Premium WordPress Theme
Choosing From Many Excellent Free WordPress Themes
There are a multitude of WordPress themes that have a free version and a pro version.
Usually, a WordPress theme costs around $100 or less, with some packages going in the hundreds of dollars.
The free themes are all available from your WordPress main menu.
You go to Appearances, and then Themes.
Then, you can see all the free themes, and browse through them.
Many of these are excellent and you can find yourself up and running in no time flat.
To install a free or premium WordPress theme, you’ll need a web hosting partner, and we recommend BlueHost.
- How To Install WordPress For Beginners
- How To Install A WordPress Plugin For Your Blog
- Also, How To Install A WordPress Theme For Bloggers
- Start A WordPress Blog With HostGator
- Start A WordPress Blog On BlueHost
- Also, Start A WordPress Blog On Kinsta
- Start A WordPress Blog On WP Engine
- How Much Does It Cost To Start A WordPress Blog?
- How To Write A Blog On WordPress
When You Are Looking for a Premium WP Theme, Go with Genesis Pro
If you are shopping for a premium WordPress theme, then our #1 recommendation is Genesis Pro.
When the Genesis theme took the internet by storm, many bloggers instantly signed up.
Genesis theme has the best SEO of any theme on the internet.
With Genesis Pro, you get 10 Genesis WordPress themes, and they all have the best SEO built into the theme.
So, if you are looking to get blog traffic for your articles, then you’ll want Genesis Pro.
For WordPress web hosting to go with your Genesis theme, we recommend BlueHost.
- For $100, Which Web Hosting Is Best For A Blogger?
- Kinsta vs WP Engine: What Is The Difference Between The Two?
- What Is The Best Web Hosting For Small Business?
- HostGator vs BlueHost: Which Is Better For Bloggers?
- Can BlueHost Be Good For Small Business Web Hosting
- What Is The Best Web Hosting For Beginner Bloggers?
- Does Free Web Hosting For Bloggers Really Exist…
- Shared And Managed WordPress Hosting: What’s The Difference?
- Why You Should Choose WordPress Web Hosting
Since You Found Your Free vs Premium WordPress Theme, You Should Finally Start Your Blog!
We are of the opinion that Genesis themes are excellent for beginner bloggers.
Genesis themes have strong SEO.
All that said, if you want to get started blogging, then you will need a WordPress web hosting partner.
Our favorite WordPress hosting partner is none other than BlueHost.
BlueHost has 99.99% uptime, a friendly user interface, and plenty of excellent tech support that’s there for you 24/7.
We used BlueHost for around 10 years, and we recommend it highly.
Both cost $20-$35 a month per site, and are considered managed WordPress hosting.
- How To Choose A Good Domain Name
- How To Get A Free Domain Name
- Also, How Much Does A Blog Domain Name Cost?
- .com vs .co: Which Is Better For Bloggers?
- Where Can I Buy Domain Names?
- How Do I Come Up With A Good Domain Name?
- Can You Use Google To Buy Domain Names?
In this article, we reviewed whether it made good sense to choose a free or premium WordPress theme.
We talked about the benefits of going free versus premium.
Also, we mentioned all the free themes available in the WordPress theme repository.
We also talked about our favorite premium WP theme collection: Genesis Pro.
Genesis Pro features 10 Genesis WordPress themes, and they are the best-performing themes on the internet for SEO.