On the path to a profitable blog, we sometimes decide we want a new WordPress theme, in this instance WordPress themes for blogs.
Some WordPress themes are made for profitable bloggers, while others have more of a business focus.
If you are a profitable blogger, or think that you have what it takes to become a profitable blogger, then check out these WordPress themes for blogs:
- The Genesis Pro theme collection – $360 a year
- Get 10 Genesis WordPress themes FREE when you get WP Engine
Things To Look for with WordPress Themes for Blogs
If you are looking at WordPress Themes for Blogs, then you’ll want a modern, visually appealing theme.
You’ll want to be sure to have email opt-ins integrated into your WordPress blog, and most WordPress themes let you do this.
We recommend ConvertKit, which has a WordPress plugin to integrate with your blog.
Pay attention to the design cues and choose the blog that’s right for you after opening the demo version and taking it for a test drive.
- Why Genesis Pro Has The Best WordPress Themes
- Which WordPress Theme Is Best For Blogging?
- For WordPress Themes With Sidebar, Try The Genesis Framework
- WordPress Themes For Business: Why Genesis Pro Is Best
- WordPress Themes For Blogs: Try Genesis Pro
- Which WordPress Theme Is Best For SEO?
- Genesis Pro Review: Should I Buy Genesis Pro?
- Choose A Free vs Premium WordPress Theme
Why Genesis Pro Features Excellent WordPress Themes for Blogs
The Genesis framework is built for SEO, and that’s a big advantage to other WordPress themes.
And the theme customizer works very well to update your blog to your exact specifications.
- How To Install WordPress For Beginners
- How To Install A WordPress Plugin For Your Blog
- Also, How To Install A WordPress Theme For Bloggers
- Start A WordPress Blog With HostGator
- Start A WordPress Blog On BlueHost
- Also, Start A WordPress Blog On Kinsta
- Start A WordPress Blog On WP Engine
- How Much Does It Cost To Start A WordPress Blog?
- How To Write A Blog On WordPress
How To Get Genesis Pro for Free, Saving $360 a Year?
If you were wondering how to get Genesis Pro for free, the short answer is – we found a way.
This saves you $360 a year, and that’s pretty nice savings!
- For $100, Which Web Hosting Is Best For A Blogger?
- Kinsta vs WP Engine: What Is The Difference Between The Two?
- What Is The Best Web Hosting For Small Business?
- HostGator vs BlueHost: Which Is Better For Bloggers?
- Can BlueHost Be Good For Small Business Web Hosting
- What Is The Best Web Hosting For Beginner Bloggers?
- Does Free Web Hosting For Bloggers Really Exist…
- Shared And Managed WordPress Hosting: What’s The Difference?
- Why You Should Choose WordPress Web Hosting
Get These Essential Blog Tools To Start Your Blog Today
There are many essential blog tools that we want to share with you today.
First, there’s WordPress web hosting.
We encourage you to sign up for WP Engine and get 10 Genesis themes free – note: we did this, and it’s an excellent deal.
If you want something less pricey, then try BlueHost for your web hosting.
Every good blog needs email marketing, and for that we recommend ConvertKit.
ConvertKit is easy to use, fairly simple, with plenty of cool features like automations, if-then statements, and more.
For SEO tools, there are a few you should know about.
- SEMRush – keyword research, backlink analysis tool
- SpyFu – get access to your competitor’s keywords
- Surfer SEO – get content optimization
- All In One SEO – on-page optimization tool for WordPress
If you want to post your blogs to social media, especially with Pinterest, then we recommend Tailwind.
For WordPress analytics, you can’t do any better than MonsterInsights Pro.
Get these recommended products to help your blog succeed greatly.
- How To Find Your Blog Audience
- Define Your Blog Value Proposition & USP
- How Do I Establish Blog Differentiation?
- What Is A Blog Niche?
- The Blog Niche Of “You”
- The Many Benefits Of A Focused Blog Niche
- How To Identify Profitable Blog Niches
- The 777 Method For Finding Your Blog Niche
- Choose Your Blog Niche Based On Big Referral Programs
- Choose A Blog Niche From Hobbies And Lifelong Interests
- Start With Why To Get A Perfect Blog Niche
With respect to WordPress themes for blogs, there are many things to look for.
First, you want to integrate your email marketing with your blog using ConvertKit.
Second, you want excellent design and blog customization.
Next, we found out that the Genesis WordPress theme framework is excellent for blogging, and is also good for SEO.
It’s also open-source and free.
Finally, we found out how to get 10 Genesis WordPress themes for free, simply by signing up for WP Engine for your web hosting.
We summed it all up by mentioning free and paid essential blog tools to get you to success.