Why choose WordPress for beginners as a blogging platform to get started blogging and blog for profit?
It’s a good question, and deserves an excellent answer.
The simple truth is that the internet runs on WordPress.
WordPress powers nearly 40% of websites on the internet today.
For bloggers, that number is more like 90%.
First, the vast majority of bloggers, and especially pro and profitable bloggers, are using WordPress to write their blogs and earn residual income and profits online.
With so many of the best bloggers using WordPress, it’s obvious that my recommendation to you is to use WordPress for your blogging achievements.
WordPress is a powerful blogging tool, and it sets the industry standard.
Why choose WordPress?
More importantly, you’ll be joining the ranks of pro bloggers everywhere when you use WordPress to build, manage, and write your blog.
Why Choose WordPress: The Platform That Lets You Blog For Profit
When you want to make profits online through blogging, it’s an obvious choice to blog on WordPress.
WordPress is a blog content management system, or CMS, and it’s the most user-friendly of them all, which is another reason why choose WordPress.
With WordPress, you can easily get a blog up and running in no time flat, adding pages and posts to your blog about your specified blog niche.
For some of you, starting a blog on the topic of your choice is a great strategy, and then you write content that benefits your audience.
Monetizing your blog content is a topic all of its own – it’s one of the core blog topics of QuickBlogProfit.com.
Be sure to feature a call to action – CTA – placed on the bottom of most posts.
There, you’ll offer products to buy with respect to your blog niche or blog topic, and you’ll ask your readers to join your email list.
Why Choose WordPress: It Integrates With So Many Companies
From major corporations all the way to smaller, more nimble industry players, WordPress integrates with companies through easy-to-use plugins.
It also allows you to see heatmaps of how your readers are using your site, also for free.
WordPress also integrates with smaller digital marketing industry players such as ConvertKit.
Simply, ConvertKit is an email marketing platform that gets you sales for your blog and email subscribers that you can market to over and over again.
Why choose WordPress?
It’s the best, hands down.
Want To Start A WordPress Blog Right This Second?
If you are ready to start your WordPress blog, then the first thing to do is buy your WordPress hosting.
Why choose WordPress?
When we started blogging, we chose BlueHost for our WordPress hosting.
BlueHost was fast, easy to use, and best of all – it really works!
We installed WordPress, connected our blog, and were on the internet in no time.
Now, 10 years later, we decided to make the upgrade to WP Engine.
WordPress is the #1 blog and website platform that powers the internet today.
More than 40% of websites use WordPress as their CMS.
Most bloggers are using WordPress for their blogs, and are very satisfied with WordPress.
Want some alternatives?
There are many blogging platforms for beginners.
WordPress is easy to use, easy to get started with and easy to maintain.
Monetizing a blog comes naturally with WordPress, where you can find various integrations from companies big and small – called plugins.
These plugins help you rank on Google, earn email subscribers, and earn residual income and profit from your profitable blog.
See more below.
Quick Blog Profit 2023 Buying Guide
Start Now! Blogging For Profit Quick Start:
- Hosting & WordPress: HostGator or BlueHost starting at $2.95 a month, where you can setup WordPress in 1 click and start blogging for profit now
- Email Marketing: ConvertKit starting for $10 a month lets you build your email list, and pro bloggers all say that “the money’s in the email list!”
- ConvertKit – starting at $10 a month, ConvertKit is a trusted email marketing platform that lets you sign up email subscribers, where you can market to your email list over and over again and earn profit blogging
- Aweber – starting at $16.15 a month, Aweber is often a choice of veteran affiliate marketers to build your email list and earn profit blogging
- GetResponse – one of our favorite email marketing tools, GetResponse is a full-stack email solution that gets it done so you can start a blog
Search Engine Marketing
- SEMRush – features a 7-day free trial, and then $200 a month, SEMRush is an all-in-one SEO toolkit helping you do keyword research, content optimization, and backlink building for profit
- Moz – $99 a year, with a 30 day free trial, lets you do keyword research, backlink and site analysis, and on-page optimization
- All In One SEO Pro – for $299 a year, All In One SEO is the best WordPress plugin for SEO and their paid version really helps get you web traffic to your blog, where you can monetize for profit
- Surfer SEO – for $69 a month, you get on-page optimization recommendations for each blog post you write, helping you to get your blog posts more highly ranked on the search engine results pages
- HostGator – $2.95 a month, this web hosting product is the best way to add WordPress to your website, with a 1 click install.
- BlueHost – $2.95 a month, this web host platform is where you install WordPress, and get to blogging
- Kinsta – $35 a month, a more premium version of web hosting with managed WordPress hosting as an offering, perfect for those who have more
- WP Engine – $25 a month per site, a managed WordPress hosting alternative that we use for Quick Blog Profit and love!
- Crowdfire – $9.95 a month, this social media management tool for bloggers, businesses, agencies, and brands helps you manage your social accounts all in one place, helping you blog for profit by giving your blog posts extra social reach
- Tailwind – $15.99 a month, this Pinterest-savvy and Instagram-savvy social media tool helps you publish beautiful content, giving your blog extra web traffic to help you earn profit blogging
- Sendible – $89 a month, this premium social media management tool lets you grow your audience, attract new customers, and reach your social media goals with an all in one platform, helping you earn profit blogging through social media outreach for your blog posts
- MonsterInsights – $99 a year, this premium WordPress analytics tool makes your blog numbers a breeze to understand, and it probably helps you build a bigger audience too simply by having it installed
- ExactMetrics – $399 a year, this premium WordPress analytics plugin helps you refine and read your data better, have more insight, and achieve better blog results
Ready to take the next step?
Sign up for our email list below to receive exclusive tips on how to blog for profit, including a free e-course made for you.