Many new bloggers ask the question, “what is the key to blogging success?” The answer is blogging consistently.
This blog post was written a month into the blog.
My strategy was to write my first 100 posts, and then post 10 a day, 10 days in a row.
Now that the first 50 posts are written, the concept of blogging consistently makes a lot of good sense right now.
It’s all about getting up the same time every day and writing 3-5 blog posts until 5 PM.
If you can write 5 posts in a day, then you are assured of being successful.
Especially if you have a blog monetization strategy.
The Key To Blogging Success: Get Up Early and Blog 5 Days A Week
Some of you come from the corporate world, and you have a nice and comfortable nest egg to sit back on.
For those of you who used to work in corporations, it makes good sense to treat blogging like a job.
When you get to your first income, then you are approximately a year away from a moderate amount a month.
When you get to a moderate amount a month, then you are approximately a year away from real earnings a month.
Blogging can net you a nice income.
The key is blogging consistently, with up to 5 posts every day.
When you write every day and establish your work routine – self-explanatory for most people who worked in corporate – then your blogging consistency will propel you to success.
- How To Find Your Blog Audience
- Define Your Blog Value Proposition & USP
- How Do I Establish Blog Differentiation?
- What Is A Blog Niche?
- The Blog Niche Of “You”
- The Many Benefits Of A Focused Blog Niche
- How To Identify Profitable Blog Niches
- The 777 Method For Finding Your Blog Niche
- Choose Your Blog Niche Based On Big Referral Programs
- Choose A Blog Niche From Hobbies And Lifelong Interests
- Start With Why To Get A Perfect Blog Niche
The Key To Blogging Success: Have A Regular Routine for Blogging Consistently
My routine consists of waking up at 7:30 AM, getting ready in the morning, and reading the morning news.
Then, around 9 AM, or a little after, I sit at my computer to write my blog posts.
I write on Microsoft Word, and I use the SEMRush SEO Writing Assistant.
Get your free 7-day trial of SEMRush here.
The writing assistant gives me keywords to place in the article that gets me ranked #1 on Google.
By lunch, I’ve written 2-3 articles.
By 5 PM, I’ve written 2-3 more.
After 5 PM, I build backlinks to my blog.
I do this every day, and this is why I succeed.
- How To Choose A Good Domain Name
- How To Get A Free Domain Name
- Also, How Much Does A Blog Domain Name Cost?
- .com vs .co: Which Is Better For Bloggers?
- Where Can I Buy Domain Names?
- How Do I Come Up With A Good Domain Name?
- Can You Use Google To Buy Domain Names?
Haven’t Started Your Blog? Sign Up for Web Hosting and Begin Today
If you haven’t started your blog yet, then you’ll need web hosting where you can install WordPress and get started blogging for profit.
Having a good web hosting provider is the key to blogging success.
I recommend these web hosting companies:
These companies feature managed WordPress hosting, which uses Google Cloud for its web hosting.
Thus, you get the fastest site speeds and best site performance.
- For $100, Which Web Hosting Is Best For A Blogger?
- Kinsta vs WP Engine: What Is The Difference Between The Two?
- What Is The Best Web Hosting For Small Business?
- HostGator vs BlueHost: Which Is Better For Bloggers?
- Can BlueHost Be Good For Small Business Web Hosting
- What Is The Best Web Hosting For Beginner Bloggers?
- Does Free Web Hosting For Bloggers Really Exist…
- Shared And Managed WordPress Hosting: What’s The Difference?
- Why You Should Choose WordPress Web Hosting
Blogging consistently is the key to blogging success.
My first strategy is to get up early and blog 5 days a week.
While you might want to sleep in, an early start to the morning gets you ready for success more than anything else.
My second strategy is to establish a routine around blogging.
In other words, make blogging a habit.
The journey to success is a long one – be sure not to wait any further.
- Why Blogging Consistently Is The Key To Blogging Success
- How You Should Structure Your Site With WordPress Pages
- WordPress Pages vs Posts – What’s The Difference?
- How To Optimize Your Blog Post With All In One SEO
- How To Write A Blog Post On WordPress
- Convert Blog Visitors Into Subscribers With OptinMonster
- How To Create A Beautiful Contact Page With WPForms
- How Much Does It Cost To Start A WordPress Blog?
- Also, How To Optimize Your Blog Posts With Yoast SEO
- Blog Analytics: How To Use Google Site Kit
- How To Keep Track Of Blog Analytics With MonsterInsights