It’s an excellent opportunity to start a WordPress blog on HostGator.
HostGator is one of the premiere web hosting companies, and it’s very easy to get started with a WordPress blog.
Whether you’re blogging about fitness, travel, or tech, you’ll have an easy time getting started with a profitable blog with HostGator.
Sign Up for WordPress Hosting with HostGator for $2.95 a Month and Start A WordPress Blog
The first step to start a WordPress blog is to sign up for web hosting with HostGator.
HostGator starts at only $2.95 a month.
When you sign up for HostGator, you get a free domain name that’s already linked to your hosting account.
This is an advantage.
Installing WordPress only takes one click, and you’ll find that WordPress is the #1 blogging platform on the internet.
HostGator is an excellent web hosting company, with award-winning tech support and 99.99% uptime so you never worry.
Get started with your WordPress blog by signing up for HostGator $2.95 a month.
- For $100, Which Web Hosting Is Best For A Blogger?
- Kinsta vs WP Engine: What Is The Difference Between The Two?
- What Is The Best Web Hosting For Small Business?
- HostGator vs BlueHost: Which Is Better For Bloggers?
- Can BlueHost Be Good For Small Business Web Hosting
- What Is The Best Web Hosting For Beginner Bloggers?
- Does Free Web Hosting For Bloggers Really Exist…
- Shared And Managed WordPress Hosting: What’s The Difference?
- Why You Should Choose WordPress Web Hosting
Get Your WordPress Theme from StudioPress with Genesis Pro
Now that you’ve signed up for HostGator and set up WordPress, your next step is to choose a WordPress theme.
WordPress themes are the design of your website or blog.
Genesis Pro comes with 10 WordPress themes you can choose from.
Best of all, it costs only $360 a year.
Less than $1 a day.
- Why Genesis Pro Has The Best WordPress Themes
- Which WordPress Theme Is Best For Blogging?
- For WordPress Themes With Sidebar, Try The Genesis Framework
- WordPress Themes For Business: Why Genesis Pro Is Best
- WordPress Themes For Blogs: Try Genesis Pro
- Which WordPress Theme Is Best For SEO?
- Genesis Pro Review: Should I Buy Genesis Pro?
- Choose A Free vs Premium WordPress Theme
Add Email Marketing to Your Blog for Opt-Ins and Get Subscribers with ConvertKit
Next, you’ll want to add email marketing to your blog to add opt-in forms that help you get subscribers.
The email marketing that we recommend is ConvertKit.
ConvertKit is made for bloggers, publishers, and online marketers.
The ConvertKit platform comes with easy to install opt-in forms that you can place on your profitable blog with a simple copy-paste.
Then, you can send broadcast messages to your email list.
For $10 a month to start, you can also send sequences – known as autoresponders.
These let you send a 10-day email course to your subscribers.
You write the emails ahead of time, and then they get sent when the reader signs up for your email list.
Get instant access to ConvertKit to add email marketing to your blog.
Add SEO To Your Blog with Semrush, SpyFu, and All-in-One SEO Pro
Next, you’ll want to add some SEO power to your blog.
The top keyword research and SEO tool is known as SEMrush.
Semrush features a 7-day free trial, and then costs $230 a month.
It’s pricey, but the value-add is incredible rankings on Google for your site content, and more web traffic.
If you’ve found some interesting blogs and want to copy their success, then get SpyFu too.
SpyFu lets you get all your competitor’s keywords, both for SEO and pay-per-click (PPC) on Google.
When you have all your competitor’s keywords, you can write articles that rank on Google.
SpyFu costs only $39 a month, paid annually.
Finally, for on-page optimization, you can’t do better than All-in-One SEO Pro.
Made by the team that brought you WPBeginner, All-in-One SEO Pro is the ultimate on-page optimization tool to get your blog posts ranked on Google.
The All-in-One SEO Pro costs only $99 a year, though we recommend the Elite version for $299 a year.
Add Google Analytics to Your Blog to Get Blog Statistics
Finally, add Google Analytics to your blog to get your blog data flowing and gain massive insights about your blog performance.
While Google Analytics is free, there are some analytics tools that take it to the next level.
First, there is Google Site Kit, a WordPress plugin that wows people with WordPress blogs.
It integrates with Google Analytics with ease and gets you with an analytics dashboard on your WordPress dashboard.
Second, there’s MonsterInsights Pro.
For $99 a year, you get incredible insights into your data, and the data goes further than anyone else.
- How To Install WordPress For Beginners
- How To Install A WordPress Plugin For Your Blog
- Also, How To Install A WordPress Theme For Bloggers
- Start A WordPress Blog With HostGator
- Start A WordPress Blog On BlueHost
- Also, Start A WordPress Blog On Kinsta
- Start A WordPress Blog On WP Engine
- How Much Does It Cost To Start A WordPress Blog?
- How To Write A Blog On WordPress
Next, you add email marketing to your blog to get opt-in forms and gain email subscribers from your loyal readers with ConvertKit.
Finally, add Google Analytics to your site and get started tracking your blog’s performance!
Get started by signing up for web hosting with HostGator for $2.95 a month.