If you want to start a WordPress blog on WP Engine, then look no further.
We have found an incredible deal on WP Engine for managed WordPress web hosting for only $20 a month.
WP Engine is a managed web hosting product.
With all websites hosted on the Google Cloud, the WP Engine hosting package is attractive for well-to-do, affluent consumers who aren’t worried about spending a few hundred dollars and know that their purchase is gifted with incredible value.
Sign Up for Managed WordPress Hosting With WP Engine and Start A WordPress Blog
If you are looking to profitably start a WordPress blog, then the first step is to sign up for web hosting with WP Engine.
The price starts at $20 a month for 1 blog or website and goes up to $77 a month for 10 blogs or websites with WP Engine.
WP Engine integrates perfectly with WordPress, giving you an easy and fun experience as you set up your profitable blog for success.
- For $100, Which Web Hosting Is Best For A Blogger?
- Kinsta vs WP Engine: What Is The Difference Between The Two?
- What Is The Best Web Hosting For Small Business?
- HostGator vs BlueHost: Which Is Better For Bloggers?
- Can BlueHost Be Good For Small Business Web Hosting
- What Is The Best Web Hosting For Beginner Bloggers?
- Does Free Web Hosting For Bloggers Really Exist…
- Shared And Managed WordPress Hosting: What’s The Difference?
- Why You Should Choose WordPress Web Hosting
Add The Genesis Pro Theme Collection from StudioPress to Start A WordPress Blog
We think Genesis Pro is the best theme collection on the internet, because of its SEO value and also because of its’ beautiful, intuitive design.
- Why Genesis Pro Has The Best WordPress Themes
- Which WordPress Theme Is Best For Blogging?
- For WordPress Themes With Sidebar, Try The Genesis Framework
- WordPress Themes For Business: Why Genesis Pro Is Best
- WordPress Themes For Blogs: Try Genesis Pro
- Which WordPress Theme Is Best For SEO?
- Genesis Pro Review: Should I Buy Genesis Pro?
- Choose A Free vs Premium WordPress Theme
Integrate Email Marketing into Your Blog with ConvertKit
For your profitable blog to be a success, it is essential for you to integrate email marketing into your blog early on with ConvertKit.
Specifically, you will want your email opt-in forms to offer something for free – an eBook or email course – in exchange for an email address.
The email address is the money.
It’s really easy to do this with ConvertKit.
Add opt-in forms with ease, with a simple one-line copy-paste.
What’s more, for only $10 a month, ConvertKit lets you send out email sequences.
That means you can write 10 emails in advance, and then they get sent out one day after the next as soon as someone signs up to your email list.
It all starts with ConvertKit, the #1 email marketing tool for bloggers, publishers, and online marketers.
In addition, some of you are more affluent and want a more elite email marketing experience – for these people, try Sendlane, starting for $200 a month.
Incorporate SEO into your Blog with Semrush, SpyFu, and All-in-One SEO + BONUS: Surfer SEO
Together, they cost $280 a month.
With Serpstat, you get a SEO content tool that directly gives you the keywords you need to place in your article to get superior SEO results for your blog posts.
You can also do SEO analysis, and backlink analysis.
With SpyFu, you can pull all your competitors’ keywords, to see how they rank for all their keywords and even for their ad campaigns.
And, with All-in-One SEO Pro, you get more traffic and on-page SEO optimization that makes such a big difference for your blog.
Don’t forget about Surfer SEO.
Surfer SEO is a phenomenal tool letting you access sub-keywords to place in your articles for better rankings.
We recommend Surfer SEO for best SEO results.
Install Google Analytics, Google Site Kit, and MonsterInsights Pro for Premium Blog Analytics
I should be clear.
Google Analytics is free.
Google Site Kit is free.
MonsterInsights Pro costs $99 a year.
Every blogger should install Google Analytics for their profitable blog.
When you do this, you gain access to insightful data that clarifies the performance of your profitable blog.
Some people have trouble installing Google Analytics, and when that’s the case, Google Site Kit and MonsterInsights Pro both step onto the stage.
Google Site Kit is a free analytics plugin from Google, that works very easily with Google Analytics.
MonsterInsights Pro also works very easily with Google Analytics, and its premium analytics features are very impressive to most profitable blog pros.
As you get ready to install, don’t forget to sign up for WP Engine your web hosting starting $20 a month.
- How To Install WordPress For Beginners
- How To Install A WordPress Plugin For Your Blog
- Also, How To Install A WordPress Theme For Bloggers
- Start A WordPress Blog With HostGator
- Start A WordPress Blog On BlueHost
- Also, Start A WordPress Blog On Kinsta
- Start A WordPress Blog On WP Engine
- How Much Does It Cost To Start A WordPress Blog?
- How To Write A Blog On WordPress
Starting a WordPress blog on WP Engine has never been easier.
The intro plan is $20 a month, and the 10-site plan is an affordable $77 a month.
Next, you integrate email marketing, placing opt-in forms on your blog homepage and blog posts and building an email sequence, with ConvertKit, for $10 a month.
Finally, you install Google Analytics, and you can keep track of your blog’s superior performance.
It all starts when you sign up for WP Engine starting for $20 a month!