If you want to start a WordPress blog on BlueHost, then it pays to start now.
BlueHost features award-winning 24/7 tech support and features 99.99% uptime.
When you want to start a WordPress blog, choose BlueHost for $2.95 a month.
Sign Up for Web Hosting with BlueHost – $2.95 a Month to Start A WordPress Blog
Your first step to starting a WordPress blog is to sign up with BlueHost.
BlueHost’s mid-range account features unlimited domains that you can add to your account.
If you are only doing 1 site now, then it only costs $2.95 a month.
I’ve used BlueHost before and I was very happy with them.
It’s an excellent company to choose for web hosting, and you’ll get great results with BlueHost.
- For $100, Which Web Hosting Is Best For A Blogger?
- Kinsta vs WP Engine: What Is The Difference Between The Two?
- What Is The Best Web Hosting For Small Business?
- HostGator vs BlueHost: Which Is Better For Bloggers?
- Can BlueHost Be Good For Small Business Web Hosting
- What Is The Best Web Hosting For Beginner Bloggers?
- Does Free Web Hosting For Bloggers Really Exist…
- Shared And Managed WordPress Hosting: What’s The Difference?
- Why You Should Choose WordPress Web Hosting
Choose Genesis Pro for your WordPress Themes from StudioPress and Start A WordPress Blog
Now that you’ve signed up for BlueHost, your next step is to choose your WordPress theme.
To be sure, there are thousands of free WordPress themes to choose from.
However, we’ve noticed that most profitable blogs have premium WordPress themes.
Genesis Pro costs $360 a year and gets you 10 WordPress themes that are all excellent for SEO.
These WordPress themes all rank on Google very nicely.
Additionally, they are coded to ensure that you keep each and every sale.
- Why Genesis Pro Has The Best WordPress Themes
- Which WordPress Theme Is Best For Blogging?
- For WordPress Themes With Sidebar, Try The Genesis Framework
- WordPress Themes For Business: Why Genesis Pro Is Best
- WordPress Themes For Blogs: Try Genesis Pro
- Which WordPress Theme Is Best For SEO?
- Genesis Pro Review: Should I Buy Genesis Pro?
- Choose A Free vs Premium WordPress Theme
Add Email Marketing to your WordPress blog with ConvertKit
Next, you’ll want to add email marketing to your WordPress blog.
Don’t forget to get your web hosting from BlueHost for $2.95 a month.
Email marketing is valuable because you can set up opt-in forms to gain email subscribers from your blog.
We recommend ConvertKit for email marketing because it’s an affordable price and has all the tools you’ll need to be successful.
ConvertKit features dozens of opt-in forms that are very high converting.
Additionally, you can install these forms on your WordPress blog with an easy copy-paste.
Then, for $10 a month, you can set up email sequences, where you write your emails in advance and then they get sent in a series when people sign up for your email list.
Email marketing is essential to every WordPress blog, and our #1 recommended email marketing tool is ConvertKit.
Add SEO to your Blog with Semrush, SpyFu, and All-in-One SEO Pro
Next, you’ll want to add SEO power to your blog.
Start with Semrush.
It’s pricey but has incredible SEO tools.
One tool that we love is the Semrush SEO Writing Assistant.
It integrates with Microsoft Word, or with WordPress.
Then, it gives you all the keywords you need to place in your article to get it ranked #1 on Google.
SpyFu lets you take all your competitor keywords, and then plan your blog content strategy based on these keywords.
It’s another excellent SEO tool, and SpyFu costs only $39 a month, paid annually.
Finally, you should definitely get an All-in-One SEO Pro, for $99 a year.
All-in-One SEO Pro is a premium WordPress plugin that gives you the best on-page optimization for your blog posts.
If you haven’t done so already, don’t forget to sign up for BlueHost to get started blogging for profit.
Install Google Analytics to Track Your Blog Performance
Finally, you will want analytics when you start a WordPress blog.
You should install Google Analytics to get insights on your blog performance.
Google Analytics is a free tool given by Google to people who blog for a living.
If you want an easy shortcut to install Google Analytics, then add these 2 WordPress plugins.
Google Site Kit is a WordPress plugin made by Google.
It lets you install Google Analytics easily and then the tool is available on your WordPress dashboard.
Next, MonsterInsights Pro costs $99 a year and has additional analytics features, giving you data on everything you ever wish you could know about your blog.
We like both and use both regularly.
- How To Install WordPress For Beginners
- How To Install A WordPress Plugin For Your Blog
- Also, How To Install A WordPress Theme For Bloggers
- Start A WordPress Blog With HostGator
- Start A WordPress Blog On BlueHost
- Also, Start A WordPress Blog On Kinsta
- Start A WordPress Blog On WP Engine
- How Much Does It Cost To Start A WordPress Blog?
- How To Write A Blog On WordPress
If you want to start a blog on WordPress, choose BlueHost web hosting for $2.95 a month.
Setting up WordPress on BlueHost is a breeze, and typically lets you do so within 15 minutes.
Third, add email marketing for your blog to get more subscribers, with ConvertKit.
Finally, install Google Analytics on your blog to get your blog’s data and performance on one dashboard.
Sign up for BlueHost web hosting for $2.95 a month to get started.