If you are looking to install a WordPress theme, then this short tutorial will give you exactly what you need.
WordPress themes are the look and feel of your WordPress blog or website.
With 40% of the internet powered by WordPress, it’s no surprise that installing a WordPress theme is a popular search.
This short tutorial will guide you as to how to install a WordPress theme, and get started.
When I install a WordPress theme, what WordPress theme should I install?
Genesis Pro is a collection of WordPress themes, including Genesis, the #1 best-selling and top-performing WP theme of all time.
This blog is powered by Genesis Pro, and we recommend it wholeheartedly.
Genesis Pro is the most stable WP theme on the market.
Moreover, we believe that Genesis Pro is the key to keeping your sales pipeline coming in strong.
How to install a WordPress theme…
The first way to install a WP theme is by choosing a WordPress theme from the platform menu of options.
The second way to install a WordPress theme is by uploading a WP theme zip file on the WP platform.
Choose a WP theme from the menu of options.
It starts by logging into WP and going to the main menu.
Then, you go to Appearances.
Next, you click on Themes after hovering over Appearances.
Now, you click on Add New.
You will have a number of themes to choose from.
These are free themes vetted by WordPress.
Next, click Choose File and select the file to upload.
Finally, click Activate and the theme is ready to go.
- How To Install WordPress For Beginners
- How To Install A WordPress Plugin For Your Blog
- Also, How To Install A WordPress Theme For Bloggers
- Start A WordPress Blog With HostGator
- Start A WordPress Blog On BlueHost
- Also, Start A WordPress Blog On Kinsta
- Start A WordPress Blog On WP Engine
- How Much Does It Cost To Start A WordPress Blog?
- How To Write A Blog On WordPress
Why Choose Genesis Pro For Your WordPress Themes
Genesis Pro is the #1 theme collection on the internet for WordPress themes.
Genesis Pro comes with 10 WP themes, and they are all coded to get traffic and sales.
Choose the Genesis Pro theme you like – we chose Authority Pro – and install the WP theme.
Genesis Pro is a great theme collection, and you will be very happy with your purchase.
- Why Genesis Pro Has The Best WordPress Themes
- Which WordPress Theme Is Best For Blogging?
- For WordPress Themes With Sidebar, Try The Genesis Framework
- WordPress Themes For Business: Why Genesis Pro Is Best
- WordPress Themes For Blogs: Try Genesis Pro
- Which WordPress Theme Is Best For SEO?
- Genesis Pro Review: Should I Buy Genesis Pro?
- Choose A Free vs Premium WordPress Theme
If you want to know how to install a WordPress theme, then you should now have everything you need.
Next, you follow the instructions in this blog post to setup your WordPress theme.
Choose Genesis Pro for your WP theme needs because it is the #1 best-performing WP theme on the internet.
Genesis has been used for over a decade by the best and most profitable bloggers on the internet.
Choose Genesis Pro, and you’ll be very happy you did.
If you are ready to start your blog and setup your WordPress themes, then sign up for BlueHost.