I had hoped to author an article about “how to use OptInMonster to convert blog visitors into subscribers.”
I really had the intention of promoting OptinMonster.
Now, do not get me wrong.
OptinMonster does an excellent job with forms to get your blog visitors to sign up for your email list.
But then the idea came into my head – wouldn’t it make more sense to use an email marketing tool to complete this objective??
Said differently, an email marketing tool would be much better equipped to convert blog visitors into subscribers.
What Are Some of the Features of OptinMonster to Convert Blog Visitors Into Subscribers?
OptinMonster features a drag and drop builder for your email opt-in forms.
This is a nice feature, letting you customize your forms.
ConvertKit – as much as I love it and use it – does not have this feature.
OptinMonster also features more types of forms than anybody else.
Here is a list of all the types of forms:
- Inline – in the text
- Full screen
- Floating bar on the top of the site
- Sidebar forms
- Slide-in forms
- Countdown timer
- Content locker
OptinMonster also features exit intent technology so when someone gets ready to click away from your blog, a new form appears.
Next, OptinMonster has referral detection, so you can show people different forms depending on whether they are coming from Facebook, or a specific piece of content, or even existing customers.
Also, OptinMonster has integrations with many email marketing tools – even ConvertKit.
You know what, I think OptinMonster is a superior product.
We are going to go ahead and recommend OptinMonster anyway.
- Why Genesis Pro Has The Best WordPress Themes
- Which WordPress Theme Is Best For Blogging?
- For WordPress Themes With Sidebar, Try The Genesis Framework
- WordPress Themes For Business: Why Genesis Pro Is Best
- WordPress Themes For Blogs: Try Genesis Pro
- Which WordPress Theme Is Best For SEO?
- Genesis Pro Review: Should I Buy Genesis Pro?
- Choose A Free vs Premium WordPress Theme
OptinMonster vs ConvertKit – What’s the Difference?
To talk about OptinMonster, we should mention the topic of lead generation for blogs.
In other words, signing people up for email lists.
OptinMonster is certainly great at the form thing.
They get forms made, and they are beautiful.
These forms even integrate with email marketing tools.
However, this sort of reinvents an already sufficient wheel.
ConvertKit has everything that OptinMonster has – namely, forms to convert blog visitors into subscribers.
But also, ConvertKit has email broadcasting, list segmentation, and email sequences – where you program the email sequence in advance, sending a welcome series – so easy to do with ConvertKit.
- How To Install WordPress For Beginners
- How To Install A WordPress Plugin For Your Blog
- Also, How To Install A WordPress Theme For Bloggers
- Start A WordPress Blog With HostGator
- Start A WordPress Blog On BlueHost
- Also, Start A WordPress Blog On Kinsta
- Start A WordPress Blog On WP Engine
- How Much Does It Cost To Start A WordPress Blog?
- How To Write A Blog On WordPress
- How To Structure Your Site With WordPress Pages
Can OptinMonster and ConvertKit Work Together to Convert Blog Visitors Into Subscribers?
To be sure, OptinMonster does have some nice forms.
They even have form features that they do not have with ConvertKit.
For example, a countdown clock on the email signup for a free offer.
So, there is value to OptinMonster.
I even recommend it.
However, ConvertKit is an all-in-one email marketing offer that has the forms, has the segmentation, and has the sequences.
The wonderful thing is that OptinMonster integrates with ConvertKit.
Meaning, you can get both, and have the best forms along with the best email marketing tool on the internet.
ConvertKit is the #1 email marketing tool for bloggers and publishers.
- For $100, Which Web Hosting Is Best For A Blogger?
- Kinsta vs WP Engine: What Is The Difference Between The Two?
- What Is The Best Web Hosting For Small Business?
- HostGator vs BlueHost: Which Is Better For Bloggers?
- Can BlueHost Be Good For Small Business Web Hosting
- What Is The Best Web Hosting For Beginner Bloggers?
- Does Free Web Hosting For Bloggers Really Exist…
- Shared And Managed WordPress Hosting: What’s The Difference?
- Why You Should Choose WordPress Web Hosting
This article talks about how OptinMonster helps you convert blog visitors into subscribers.
First, we talked about the difference between a company that especially focuses on opt-in forms, as compared to an email marketing tool.
We talked about some of the extensive features of OptinMonster.
We compared OptinMonster to ConvertKit – and found benefits in both products.
- Why Blogging Consistently Is The Key To Blogging Success
- How You Should Structure Your Site With WordPress Pages
- WordPress Pages vs Posts – What’s The Difference?
- How To Optimize Your Blog Post With All In One SEO
- How To Write A Blog Post On WordPress
- Convert Blog Visitors Into Subscribers With OptinMonster
- How To Create A Beautiful Contact Page With WPForms
- How Much Does It Cost To Start A WordPress Blog?
- Also, How To Optimize Your Blog Posts With Yoast SEO
- Blog Analytics: How To Use Google Site Kit
- How To Keep Track Of Blog Analytics With MonsterInsights